Welcome to the Immigration Museum, located in the building of the former Immigrant Inn in Brás.
Some recommendations should be followed so that you can enjoy your visit:
- Elderly, persons with disabilities, pregnant women and people with lap children have preferential access to the ticket office and museum entrance.
- Exemption of payment and half-price require the submission of supporting document (letter of the applicant institution, student ID, pay sip of public teacher/officer, ICOM members, Sutaco, Embratur, CET, public cleaning service ID, among others.
- It is forbidden to consume any food inside the museum.
- The museum has lockers at the reception for backpacks, bags and other items.
- Photography and filming are allowed inside the museum, as long as there are no commercial purposes. It is forbidden to use flash.
- In order not to compromise the integrity of the collection and the safety of visitors, it is forbidden to touch, sit or lean on objects throughout the exhibition area.
- Avoid talking on the phone, screaming and running inside the museum.
- It is not allowed to enter in bathing suits, shirtless or without shoes.
The Immigration Museum staff is pleased to welcome you. Enjoy your visit.